expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, 17 January 2014

Freestyle Friday - DIVA Challenge #150 One Little Word

Hi everyone, here's my first drawing for the Diva Challenge #150 One Little Word.  We were invited to tangle about one little word for our year, a word that would be the focus of our 2014.  For me, I feel that 2014 is a year about "trust".  It will be a year about putting trust into practice, a year in which I learn to trust in myself and God for things yet to come.  In this tangle I have tried to showcase the "Glace" tangle pattern. As always, I welcome your feedback, feel free to leave a comment.
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

3 comments:

  1. Chrissie, this is a lovely piece! Best wishes for 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tile is very beautiful and the tangles you have chosen are too.

    ReplyDelete