expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, 31 January 2014

Freestyle Friday - Diva's Weekly Challenge #152

It feels really different to do a drawing using a Tangle Pattern that someone else has challenged you to use.  This week, the Diva's Weekly Challenge asked participants to use a new Zentangle Pattern called "Aquafleur".  If I'm honest, I think it would have taken me a while to get around to trying this new pattern on my own, I had seen it out there recently and it wasn't something I was wanting to tangle.  Now that I've completed my drawing, I love the result!  How great does this tangle pattern look!  A big thank you to the Diva for prompting me to step out of my comfort zone.  Note, there's no "Tipple"!!
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

7 comments:

  1. You make it look very comfortable - love the Angel Fish - which looks a like it's the quiet member of the same family as Aquafleur. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, your comments are always so encouraging, I appreciate it very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep looking at your tile, it's so very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking about adding stripes too… maybe on my next one. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool interpretation of Aquafleur! I am pretty new to Zentangle and I love those spider web things you have sticking out!! ~ Diane Clancy

    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2014/02/aquafleur-zentangle-challenge-entry/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tile is beautiful! I really like the way you interpreted Aquafleur. The stripes are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete