expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, 13 January 2014

Zendala Dare #86 - Grateful


Hi everyone, this is my first Zendala Dare with The Bright Owl, Zendala Dare #86 - Grateful.  We were invited to fill a frame template with something we were grateful for.  I gave this quite a bit of thought and I realised that I am really grateful for friends.  I have some great friends who are truly amazing, they are so supportive, encouraging and only too willing to help in times of need.  I am so very grateful for each and every one of them and I consider it one of God's greatest blessings to have friends in your life.
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

2 comments:

  1. Your zendala is very beautiful and the so are the tangles you have chosen.
    Nice to meet you here, only I'm not sure that you wanted this posted on the Diva's blog and not at Erin's!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anne, I am only new at this, still finding my way around and I'm not sure what I've done with links and things. You're right, this one wasn't intended for the Diva's blog, I will have to reamend my link. Thanks again and God bless

    ReplyDelete