expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, 22 May 2014

Diva's Weekly Challenge #168

This week's Diva's Challenge, Tangleation Nation using the "Rain" tangle pattern and I've opted for something fairly simple. To me "Rain" is quite a stark pattern, it's angular and sharp and I really wanted to try and create balance and harmony between it and a polar opposite, "Printemps".  "Printemps" is full of soft flowing curves, it reaches into every ounce of space, such an opposite to "Rain".  I think I've achieved the balance and harmony I was looking for, thanks Diva for the challenge!
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

10 comments:

  1. I agree - you did it! (Achieve that balance). A simple but very beautiful tile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it really does have good balance. Good thinking and you have made a very nice tile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shading and the contrast with printemps. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your balance in this is great. You were successful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The combination of Rain and Printemps is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes, yes!! Perfect combination, Chrissie - great work. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely a wonderful contrast in patterns. Well done. I really like the way you enclosed Rain. I usually see it open on the ends. What you've done here really changes the tangle. So fun.

    ReplyDelete