expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 29 June 2014

Sunday Love


Sunday Love - Zentangling Through The Bible - Book 3 - Leviticus.  For my Leviticus Tile I have used the following tangle patterns;
L - Laced by Mary Elizabeth Martin, CZT
E - EMingle
V - Via by Pam Pincha-Wagener
I - Inapod by Carol Ohl, CZT
T - Tipple by
I - Ilana by Mariet Lustenhouwer
C - Cubine (didn't turn out very well this tile and you'll struggle to find it)
U - Up and Across by Suzanne McNeill, CZT
S - Scallops by Suzanne Mc Neil, CZT
Each week I will post the next book, reading from the beginning of the Bible there will be 66 books in total to zentangle. I will be using tangle patterns that spell the name of the book. If any of my zentangling friends feel like they would like to participate in this challenge with me, I would love to see your tiles. Feel free post them to the Chrissie Murphy Designs facebook timeline (www.facebook.com/ChrissieMurphyDesigns) over this next week for us all to adore. I would love for you to join me. Happy Sundays everyone xx
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment