expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, 7 July 2014

Sunday Love - Zentangling Through the Bible - Book 4 - Numbers


Sunday Love - Zentangling Through The Bible - Book 4 - Numbers. For Numbers I have used the following tangle patterns;
N - Navaho by Caren Mlot CZT
U - Undling by Suzie Achter
M - Mak-Rah-Mee by Michele Beauchamp CZT
B - Bunzo
E - EMingle
R - Riverstones by Lori Howe
S - Spokes by Caren Mlot CZT
Each week I will post the next book, reading from the beginning of the Bible there will be 66 books in total to zentangle. I will be using tangle patterns that spell the name of the book. If any of my zentangling friends feel like they would like to participate in this challenge with me, I would love to see your tiles. Feel free post them to the Chrissie Murphy Designs Facebook timeline over this next week for us all to adore. I would love for you to join me. Happy Sundays everyone.
Stay beautiful
chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment