expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 13 July 2014

Sunday Love - Zentangling Through The Bible


Sunday Love - Zentangling Through The Bible - Book 5 - Deuteronomy.  What a challenge this week was, so many tangle patterns to include.  Here's what I've used;
D - Dooleedo by Ksenija Vojisavljevic
E - Eez by Judy Burkett CZT
U - Up & Across by Suzanne McNeill CZT
T - Tipple by Zentangle
E - Ennies by Zentangle
R - Reticulated by Livia Chua
O - Onamato by Zentangle
N - Navaho by Caren Mlot CZT
O - Orbs-la-dee by Anneke Van Dam
M - Maelstrom by Linda Dawson
Y - Yew-dee by by Peg Farmer CZT
Each week I will post the next book, reading from the beginning of the Bible there will be 66 books in total to zentangle. I will be using tangle patterns that spell the name of the book. If any of my zentangling friends feel like they would like to participate in this challenge with me, I would love to see your tiles. Feel free post them to the Chrissie Murphy Designs Facebook timeline over this next week for us all to adore. I would love for you to join me. Happy Sundays everyone xx
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment