expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 27 July 2014

Sunday Love - Zentangling Through The Bible - Books 6 and 7 - Joshua and Judges



Sunday Love - Zentangling Through The Bible - Book 6 - Joshua. Here's the patterns I have used.
J - Jalouise by Stephanie Kukla
O - Orbs-la-dee by Anneke Van Dam
S - Spokes by Caren Mlot CZT
H - Hollibaugh by Zentangle (Molly)
U - Undling by Aussie Achter
A - Auraknot by Zentangle
Each week I will post the next book, reading from the beginning of the Bible there will be 66 books in total to zentangle. I will be using tangle patterns that spell the name of the book. If any of my zentangling friends feel like they would like to participate in this challenge with me, I would love to see your tiles. Feel free post them to the Chrissie Murphy Designs Facebook timeline over this next week for us all to adore. I would love for you to join me. 
Happy Sundays everyone xx




Zentangling Through The Bible - Book 7 - Judges.  Here's what I've used;
J - Jeewels by Livia Chua
U - Unyun by Carole Ohl, CZT
D - Dex by Zentangle
G - Golven by Mariet Lustenhouwer
E - Eyelet and Ribbon by Lori Howe
S - Sandswirl by Kerry Huen 
Each week I will post the next book, reading from the beginning of the Bible there will be 66 books in total to zentangle. I will be using tangle patterns that spell the name of the book. If any of my zentangling friends feel like they would like to participate in this challenge with me, I would love to see your tiles. Feel free post them to the Chrissie Murphy Designs Facebook timeline over this next week for us all to adore. I would love for you to join me. 
Happy Sundays everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment