expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 5 April 2015

Zentangling Through the Bible - Book 2 - Mark


Happy Easter everyone!  We're at Book 2 of the New Testament this week, Mark, as we celebrate Easter Sunday.  I have had an awesome day today, I spent the morning at Church worshipping Jesus, celebrating His resurrection and later my family and I caught up with some friends to enjoy some great food and even better company.  I hope that wherever you are, you are enjoying Easter and a choccie or two.  

Onto this week's tile, and to be honest, I am not entirely happy with it.  I am still trying to get the hang of using colour, I'm a novice really, just playing around and trying new things.  I wanted to play with purple for this week's tile, and in doing so, I haven't been able to convey "Kuke" as I had originally planned.  Generally, when I use "Kuke" I am able to create a spherical look through shading, and by using colour the way I have in today's tile, I haven't achieved this.  It was also the first time I've used a white Uniball pen to give highlight and between the two, I definately think there is room for improvement.  

Here's the patterns I have used this week;

M - Mooka by Zentangle
A - Antidots by Anita Roby-Lavery, CZT
R - Rixty by Zentangle
K - Kuke by Katy Abott, CZT

As always, I would love for you to join in the Challenge.  If you have created a tile, over the coming week, please copy and paste the link to your blog, webpage, flickr or picassa account etc into Mr Linky's Magical Widget below so we can all enjoy your tile.  

Until next week
Stay beautiful
Chrissie


Mark 16:5-6
When they entered the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a white robe sitting on the right side. The women were shocked, 6 but the angel said, “Don’t be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus of Nazareth,[b] who was crucified. He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead!




No comments:

Post a Comment