expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 26 April 2015

Zentangling Through the Bible - Book 5 - Acts



We're up to the book of Acts.  There are so many things in this book I love, my favourite would have to be the arrival of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.  What an awesome day that was!  This week's tile feels pretty busy, there's a lot going on and a lot to look at for such a small space.  


I really love the effect I'm getting from my white uni-ball pen. This pen has been the find of my year!!!!  A little mark in just the right place can make the tile pop, I've done some heavy duty highlighting for this tile so let me know what you think.

Here's what patterns I've used this week. 

A - Antidots by Anita Roby-Lavery, CZT
C - Chainlea by Norma Burnell, CZT
T - Tipple by Zentangle
S - Sh'rock by Diane Lachance, CZT

If you're joining in on the challenge, please post a link to your tile using Mr Linky's Magical Widget below. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Until next week
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

Acts 2:1-4
On the day of Pentecost all the believers were meeting together in one place. 2 Suddenly, there was a sound from heaven like the roaring of a mighty windstorm, and it filled the house where they were sitting. 3 Then, what looked like flames or tongues of fire appeared and settled on each of them. 4 And everyone present was filled with the Holy Spirit and began speaking in other languages,[b] as the Holy Spirit gave them this ability.



No comments:

Post a Comment