expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 12 July 2015

Zentangling Through The Bible - Book 13 - 1 Thessalonians


When I started this challenge, I thought there would be no way I could tangle the books of Thessalonians. There are 13 letters to tangle, this is a challenge indeed!  I have spent many weeks thinking about how I could create a tile that was pleasing to the eye, yet use 13 patterns.  Here's what I've come up with and the patterns I have used;

T - Twisted Rope by Trish Walters
H - Heartline by Helen Williams
E - Eyelet and Ribbon by Lori Howe
S - Shing by Margaret Bremner, CZT
S - Stone Necklace by Suzanne McNeill, CZT
A - Archer by Chris Gerstner
L - Linked by Vicki Murray, CZT
O - Onamato by Zentangle
N - Navaho by Caren Mlot, CZT
I - Ilana by Mariet Lustenhouwer
A - Arckles by Suzanne Wilka, CZT
N - Nine Patch by Suzanne McNeill, CZT
S - Sand Swirl by Karry Huen

Until next week, stay beautiful
Chrissie

1 Thessalonians 3:12 NLT
[12] And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows.


No comments:

Post a Comment